All standard, neutral and native CAD data formats can be loaded into the editor:
|STEP||Solid Edge||Parasolid||CATIA V5|
In addition, images (PNG, JPEG, TIFF) as well as videos (AVI, FLV, GIF, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV) can be added as supporting media.
The Pins Editor is a Windows application that allows you to create AR work instructions without any programming knowledge and visualize them precisely to real objects and infrastructures. In the editor’s 3D space, you can use your CAD model to create different work steps and checklists using so-called “pins”. These pins can be expanded with a wide variety of media (text, images, videos, holograms, …).
With a simple click, you can load your created workflow into the Viscopic Weportal. It’s a web-based content management system that lets you manage your projects and devices, grant access permissions, and distribute them to appropriate devices.
No CAD Data-Upload needed
When publishing your projects (workflows), it is not necessary to include the 3D CAD models. Only the added media as well as the exact positions of the individual pins are loaded into the cloud. Thus, your sensitive data is always safe.
To visualize your AR workflows, the following devices or device platforms are supported:
- Point-of-Interest (Pins) based Augmented Reality workflows
- Support of all major CAD formats to use existing 3D assets directly
- One-Click content publishing
- Creation of workflows with decision trees
- Possiblity to add a large variety of video/image media formats to the Pins
- 3D-part-highlighting as holograms in worksteps
- Over-the-air distribution of content via VISCOPIC Webportal
- Web-based content management
- Automatic compression of all media data to be AR capable and fit the hardware performance limitations