Features of the RealWear HMT-1
100% Hands Free
The RealWear HMT-1 features an excellent one hundred percent voice control, so that the hands always remain free.
Unique noise cancellation
Four microphones and advanced algorithms ensure that voice commands are recognized even at 95 dBA (typical level for industrial noise).
Integrated speaker and 3.5mm audio jack for use with hearing protection.
The scope of protection of the RealWear HMT-1 is remarkable. The device is IP66 certified and therefore protected against strong water jets.
IP66 – Complete protection against the ingress of micro particles.
Resistant to 2 meter drops onto concrete from any angle.
The high-resolution microdisplay is visible even in bright sunlight.
Heat and cold resistant
Fully operational from -20° C to +50° C MIL-STD-810G
Designed to work with standard hard helmets, bump caps and safety glasses.
Full Shift Internal Battery
If 8 hours of battery life is not sufficient, the battery can be replaced in no time at all.
- Support of Augmented Reality applications
- Transfer of the carrier perspective (“See What I See”) – for expert support from a distance
- Information about product updates or procedures (“Remote Knowledge”)
- IIoT – Interface for information acquisition and further processing
- Display of important documents directly in the field of view
- Real-time recording of the field of view for training or documentation purposes
- Workflow instructions, i.e. work instructions sent directly and in real time to employees
- Preinstalled Swappable Battery (3250 mAh Li-Ion)
- Wall Charger
- USB-C Cable
- USB-C to Micro USB adapter
- Overhead Strap
- Rear Pad
* Pictured hard hat not included with unit