The areas of application for location-based augmented reality services are manifold! For example, our indoor navigation is ideally suited as a mobile guide at trade fairs and conferences and also in public buildings. In the context of industrial processes, location-based augmented reality enables you to re-experience your data and reveals new aspects of your processes.
INPOSITION | Indoor Positioning System
Those who want to offer location-based services must get to know the location.
- INPOSITION enables you to get acquainted with a location and provides the positioning data for the location-based augmented reality services.
- INPOSITION uses the new technologies of standard smartphones such as ARKit and ARCore and thus offers a high degree of scaling.
- INPOSITION is purely data-based and is independent of hardware infrastructures such as beacon or LED systems.
- INPOSITION features positioning with centimetre accuracy and enables smooth, seamless tracking, similar to the experience of outdoor navigation via GPS.
INPLACES | Location-based Augmented Reality Services
Those who know the location can offer location-based services.
- INPLACES offers an innovative user interface through which your location-based service take place in an immersive 3D world in real time.
- INPLACES is an app component and can be integrated as a feature into any location-based service such as indoor navigation, product presentations or process/data deployment.
- INPLACES integrates with the 2D world of Google Maps, enabling seamless navigation between indoor and outdoor spaces.
If necessary, it is possible within a day in the context of a “proof of concept” in a sample location of your choice a data-based Augmented Reality Location Based Set up service. Based on this, a concept for your individual augmented reality service app will be developed together with you.