DescriptioneCommerce with AR / MR: Enables a 3D product view in original size, with the possibility of product configuration - directly from the online shop via Smartphone, Tablet, or Smartglasses. The customer can place the product in any room and view it from all angles.A good application example for this is furnishing: The fixation of the holograms makes it possible to furnish the entire room. During the furnishing process, AI-controlled product suggestions can be made to match the digital or existing furniture. The customer can save his "room" in order to edit it later. Finally, with a click, the digital furnishings are in the shopping basket. Once the furniture has been delivered, it can be assembled using AR / MR step-by-step instructions.eCommerce with VR: Gives the customer the opportunity to immerse himself in certain environments or situations in which the products are shown to their best advantage. There products can be "tested" or configured. The environment can also already be the product (e.g. a hotel room or a hotel complex).
Usage / AdventagesHighly effective product presentation with Augmented, Mixed and Virtual Reality:
- Multisensory Appeal: Auditory (acoustic) perception of the product through complementary sounds. Optimal visual perception through realistic presentation in 3D including product features and functions
- Gamification: Create buying impulses with playful elements
- Simplicity: Bring products from an e-shop to the customer's home digitally with a single click
- Practicability: Product functions, instructions and properties can be visualized in an understandable and practical way
- Product configurator directly on a 3D article / hologram
Alphabetically sorted by name of product manufacturer